Find out first!
Sign up for the What's on updates and be the first to know
Will's Word Quest
19 July - 31 August
To celebrate the 450th anniversary of Shakespeare’s birth in 1564, this summer we’re giving away £1,564 worth of prizes.
Hidden around the beautiful grounds of Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens are seven letters. Can you find them all to discover our mystery word?
Don't worry if you get stuck, just ask one of our friendly staff for a clue to help you along.
Pick up a postcard and enter your word into our competition for your chance to win £250 worth of vouchers in our weekly prize draw! Winners will be offered a choice of national book, theatre or garden vouchers, which can be spent in stores across the UK.
Every correct entry will receive a ‘Will’s Word Quest’ badge (subject to availability).
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person, per week
- Prize draw to take place on 27 July, 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 August 2014 at 5pm, with a weekly winner selected at random
- Weekly winner will be able to select £250 in book, theatre or garden vouchers – redeemable only in the UK
- Winner will be notified by email within one week of the prize draw.
- When the winner is contacted they will be required to notify the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust (SBT) of their home address
- Prize will be posted to the winner within 21 days of the prize draw
- If the prize is unclaimed after 21 days, during whice reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, the SBT reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner
- Each correct entry will receive a ‘Will’s Word Quest’ badge. Subject to availability
- SBT employees, volunteers and anyone associated with the Trust are not permitted to enter the competition