Eat and Drink
You can eat and drink at Hall's Croft, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Mary Arden's Farm and Shakespeare's Birthplace. Whether you are looking for a refreshing drink, a tasty lunch or afternoon bite there's something for everyone at our cafes.
- A selection of hot and cold drinks are available in our cafe when you visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Visitors can try a delicious pastry or cake overlooking the garden of Shakespeare's Birthplace
Mary Arden's Farm
Mary Arden's Farm is open from March to early November.
- Click here to see our menu at Mary Arden's Farm
- We also have a special children's menu available for younger guests
Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Enjoy light snacks and drinks at Anne Hathaway's Cottage during the Summer season.
- Benches and outside seating are available in the beautiful grounds of Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Click here to see our menu at Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Enjoy exceptional food from our menu of locally sourced, freshly made hot and cold light meals and snacks at Hall's Croft. Menu highlights include: