44 Things to Discover this Summer
Part of Summer Holidays
Discover a fun filled activity for each of the 44 days of the summer holidays at Shakespeare's family homes!
19 July - 31 August 2014
Take part in 44 fun filled activities to occupy your family throughout the summer holidays.
There will be something different to do at each of Shakespeare's five family homes every day of the school holidays. Crack codes, dress up, get creative and engage your senses to bring every visit to life in a whole new way!
- Wriggle through the willow tunnel at Mary Arden's Farm and try not to get stuck!
- Upstairs at Nash's House, dress up as one of Shakespeare’s characters
- Make your own poppy, write a message on it & add it to the First World War display at Hall's Croft
- Count the gloves in the workshop at Shakespeare's Birthplace, & hunt for one with words hidden inside
- Sit on the willow crescent moon overlooking Anne Hathaway's cottage & garden - take a photo and tweet us!
Pick up a list of all 44 activities when you arrive for your visit, or download a copy to print yourself.
All tickets to Shakespeare's family homes are valid for 12 months, so you can come back as often as you like throughout the summer and see if you can complete the challenge to tick off all 44 activities!